Palmistry is an ancient technique used by fortune tellers to determine the future of a person based on the lines and shape of their hands.
Today, the practice has developed further to focus more on particular characteristics and a combination of traits that reveal special qualities unique to each of us.
One such way we can learn more about what type of person you are, is to look at the height of your pinky finger. According to palmists, this little finger can identify three types of people. Find out which one you are according to the images below.
According to Palmists, your pinky finger can identify which kind of person you are depending on how long or short it is. Pinkies can identify three types of people, let's call them Type A, Type B and Type C.
- You keep your feelings guarded and you aren't very open with strangers.
- You prefer to present yourself as much stronger and more independent than you actually are. However, once you feel connected, you are a deeply emotional person with the ones you trust.
- You despise lies, hypocrisy and dishonesty because it goes against your beliefs.
- You are known to be a bit eccentric and arrogant. You don't suffer fools.
- You have a big heart, and you like to help others.
- You are a diligent worker - you will finish every task you are given, even the boring ones.
- Your expressions reveal all of your thoughts - especially in your eyes.
We look at our hands every day, but we don't really take the time to closely observe their unique curves and lines.
Hidden within our palms are the secrets to who we are: each thumbprint is unique and every line tells a story.
What does yours say?
- A little shy and reserved, you don't like to be the first one to approach someone.
- In relationships, you are very loyal and devoted. When you fall in love, you give them your full attention - they are always on your mind.
- Deep down inside you have a very sensitive soul.
- You keep secrets so well that people often think you're aloof, but you're just pretending to be clueless in order to protect someone's feelings.
- Once you set your mind on something, you are committed to seeing it all the way through
- More than most, you're scared of getting hurt. Although people think that you don't need anyone, you secretly dream of finding your soulmate.
- You are a rock - you always remain calm in the midst of chaos
- You're not one to hold a grudge, not much makes you upset.
- You're uncomfortable with the unknown, and you definitely don't like surprises.
- People would describe you as open-minded, you are very respectful of other's opinions.
- Your ego tends to lean towards the bossy side and you get quite worked up during arguments, but you are always the first to apologize afterwards.
- When it comes to your problems, you would prefer to keep them to yourself. It can be quite the challenge to your significant other, especially if they can't tell what's really bothering you.
- As a straight-shooter, you prefer to surround yourself with honest people. You feel like you can depend more on someone who is brutally honest, than someone who sugar-coats everything.