WARNING: This story is not for the faint of heart. (I.E. if you hate snakes, this will surely be your nightmare.)
A family in Texas found out last week that they were not the sole occupants of their house. One of the family members was in the bathroom when they noticed something slithering out of the toilet.
A RATTLESNAKE. IN THE TOILET.
After a probably large amount of screaming, the family called Big Country Snake removal to deal with their visitor. Rattlesnakes are one of four poisonous types of snakes in North Texas, so they made the right call to bring in the professionals.
But when Big Country Snake Removal showed up, they noticed something horrifying...