Ice cream cake is always a popular option for birthday parties, regular parties...I mean, really, they're amazing just about everyday. Rather than popping over to Dairy Queen for another ice cream cake, why not make your own?!
This Snickers Brownie Ice Cream Cake might sound daunting, but it's really super easy and much more delicious than anything store-bought! Grab some brownie mix at the store, some chocolate, and whip up your own scrumptious ice cream cake - you won't regret it!
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients required on box
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 10 ounces chocolate syrup
- 9 ounces caramel syrup
- 1 bag mini snickers, chopped
- Grease 9x13 glass dish.
- Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on the back of the box. Do not over bake.
- While brownies are cooling, using a hand mixer, beat milk, cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl until completely combined. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread half the caramel syrup and half the chocolate syrup over the brownie.
- Top with peanut butter ice cream mixture.
- Pour remaining caramel and chocolate syrups over the top, reserving a little for a final drizzle.
- Finish off with chopped snickers and last of syrups.
- Allow ice cream cake to freeze completely. Before serving, allow the cake to thaw for 10 minutes to soften slightly, then serve immediately.