You'll barely have to lift a finger to make these spooky Halloween treats - they're that quick and easy to whip up! Better yet, get your kiddos to help make them, they'll love watching these witchy fingers come to life. Serve them at your Halloween parties for a sweet and spooky treat that's totally delish.
- 28 blanched almonds
- 14 large pretzel rods
- bright green candy melts
- black gel food coloring
- Melt your green candy melts and cover 3/4 of your pretzel rods with the melted candy coating. Place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Use a toothpick to create lines where the knuckles would be on each finger.
- Place one almond on the end of each finger (this will be your witch's finger nail).
- Paint the witch nails using black gel food coloring (optional).
- Your witch fingers are now ready to be eaten!