Leftovers are becoming an epidemic! What do we do with all these holiday leftovers anyway!?
Pillsbury is the answer to all leftover questions! No stress at all! Simply wrapped up all your favorite holiday leftovers in a roll of pillsbury crescent roll dough and bake. Guaranteed to be better than last night's big feast!
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 egg, whisked with 1 teaspoon water, for egg wash
- 1 cup leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup gravy, warmed for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent dough onto the prepared baking sheet, then press dough into a large rectangle.
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut 1 ½-inch long slants 1-inch apart on both sides of the rectangle. Leave the center uncut - there should be the same amount of slices on each side.
- Spread the mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce down the middle of the dough.
- Fold the slices on each side over, alternating from side to side over the filling to form a braid, then brush the braid with egg wash.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and the dough is cooked through.
- Serve warm with gravy. Enjoy!