I absolutely love this craft for Halloween! Not only are these Yard Monsters totally adorable, but they're super simple to make. Try making different sized eyes, or putting them in all different sized plants to really make your yard look extra cute.
- Foam discs (large and small)
- Hot glue
- White and black fabric
- Lay out your large foam discs with your white fabric underneath.
- Cut the white fabric around the edge of the discs.
- Glue the edges of the fabric around the foam discs.
- Do the same thing with your smaller foam discs and black fabric.
- Glue your black discs on to your white discs to create your cute cartoon eyes.
- Place in the trees and shrubs around your house for Halloween!