Homemade ice cream is so easy to make at home - you don’t even need a machine! This Cereal Milk Ice Cream can be whipped up with any of your favorite kinds of cereal for a blast of flavor that the whole family will love.
We used Fruity Pebbles for their sweet and tangy flavor, but the sky’s the limit when it comes to the way you make yours. It’s so fun making ice cream!
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles, or any cereal
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can cold sweetened condensed milk
- More cereal for mixing in for texture
- Pour the cream into a bowl and stir in the cereal. Let it sit and soak for 20 minutes, not too long as it will soak up the cream. This will infuse the cream with the flavors of the cereal.
- Strain the soaked cream into another bowl and discard the soaked cereal.
- Whip the cold cream on high using a hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. Mix on high again until the mixture is thick and stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the extra cereal for even more flavor and texture.
- Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight before eating. Enjoy!