Deep fried ice cream?! You might think that sounds crazy, but you'll think it's crazy delicious once you give it a try!
Deep Fried Ice Cream is an impressive dessert that's easier to whip up than it sounds! Make sure your ice cream is well frozen, and you can fry it up for a crispy-creamy treat your taste buds won't believe!
- 4 scoops well frozen ice cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces crushed corn flakes
- oil, burning hot (for frying)
- Give the ice cream scoops a perfect round.
- Put the 4 scoops in a deep freezer for 15 minutes.
- Give the scoops an egg wash once you remove it from the deep freezer.
- Roll on the crushed corn flakes and give it a nice coating.
- Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice.
- Heat the oil - make sure it is burning hot.
- Deep fry the ice cream quickly for 5-8 seconds.
- Make sure that the oil is very hot or the corn flakes won't get its color.
- Serve immediately.