Essential oils have been around for thounsands of years and are used as a natural product to help improve your body, and that still stands true today. From long, soft, luxurious hair, to providing you with a peaceful, relaxing sleep, here some are some of the oils you should have on hand in your household.
1. Add 5 drops to your usual shampoo and massage the mixture onto the scalp and hair.
1. Add a few drops of lemongrass to your tea to help detoxify and keep the body cleansed.
1. Apply to cuticles and nail beds to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
1. Apply some oil to the tip of a cotton swab and rub on the spot to clear up acne.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of coconut oil with a few drops of tea tree oil to create a natural eczema treatment.