How cute are these Easter Chocolate Chicks? Not only are they adorable little treats, but they're easy to make and your kids will love them!
All you need to whip these up are some chocolate eggs, orange and milk chocolate candy melts, milk chocolate squares and candy eyes. Easy peasy and perfect for kids on Easter morning!
- 5 chocolate eggs
- orange gummies
- 6 squares of milk chocolate
- milk chocolate candy melts
- orange candy melts
- package of candy eyes
- Place two orange candy melts side by side on a flat surface.
- Melt the milk chocolate squares. Spread a small amount of the melted chocolate on the two orange candy melts (so that they stick together and will hold the chocolate egg on top).
- Place the chocolate egg on top of the melted chocolate and hold in place until the chocolate has hardened and the egg stays in place.
- Once hardened, take 3 chocolate candy melts and attach them with melted chocolate to 3 sides of the egg (they will be the wings and tail of your baby chick).
- Place the melted chocolate on the backs of 2 candy eyes and attach them to the front of the egg (opposite the tail).
- Cut an orange candy melt into a triangle and using the melted chocolate attach this below the candy eyes (this will be your chick's beak).
- Now your baby chicks are finished and ready for Easter!