Breakfast has been proven to be the most important meal of the day. That doesn't mean it has to be boring! Forget about drive thru and try this simple wrap at home!
Replace the tortillas with some crispy tater tots for a well rounded breakfast! All the same deliciousness Taco bell's original but filled with all your bacony and cheesy breakfast favorites!
- ½ bag tater tots
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large tortillas
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, Grated
- Vegetable oil, for pan
- Bake tater tots in the oven according to package directions.
- To prepare scrambled eggs, in a large bowl, combine eggs and milk, whisking until frothy. In a medium pan, melt butter over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture, let set slightly, then reduce heat to medium-low. Fold the eggs with a spatula, then when almost cooked to your liking, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- To assemble the crunchwrap, in the center of each tortilla, mash in a few tater tots, then add scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese. Fold the tortillas around the center, creating pleats. After wrapping, quickly turn over so the pleats are on the bottom and the crunchwrap stays together.
- To cook the crunchwraps, in a medium pan over medium heat, create a very thin layer with oil. Add the crunchwrap pleats-side down and cook until golden, about 3-5 minutes. Flip over and cook until the other side is golden, then continue with remaining crunchwraps.