Looking for a fun and easy way to spoil your pooch? Why not try making this braided dog toy! What's great about this toy is that it's inexpensive, easy to make, and will give your dogs hours of fun!
- 3 dish towels
- Dog treats
- Choose your 3 dish towels (you can use new or used towels for this craft).
- Cut a 1 inch strip off the short end of 2 of your towels. Set the strips aside for later.
- Tie the 3 towels up at one end using one of the strips you cut.
- Twist each towel and braid the 3 towels together.
- At the end of the braid use your remaining strip of towel to tie off the braid.
- You can keep your toy as-is, OR you can stuff some dog treats into the folds of the braid. Your pooch will love trying to find those tasty treats!