As anyone who has ever tried online shopping can tell you, the first rule to remember is "buyer beware."
That's why it's so important to read reviews from other customers, to learn what they would recommend.
Zoos around the world tried to recreate the spirit of those customer reviews with a new online challenge, #RateASpecies.
As you can see, these zoos had a lot of fun monkeying around on Twitter:
1. This sunfish gets two fins up
2. Later, gator
3. You otter know about this fine product
4. Zoos are just batty for this one
5. Happy as a frog on a lily pad
6. Only four stars? I'm hopping mad
7. What birdbrain gave this five stars?
8. Always a shame when they don't look like the picture on the website
9. Ooh, it comes in a range of colors
10. This purchase was a peng-win
11. Two for one sale: a sloth AND a bear
12. I choose this one
13. I can't make heads or tails of this fish
14. No monkey business with this review
15. This model gets our seal of approval
16. This review gets my goat
17. Pelican't see why he didn't get five stars
18. I'm praying they solve this issue soon
19. Warning: these photos are not to scale
20. One word: awesome
21. I can sea why this turtle is going viral
22. I think the color's a bit off on this one
23. A very strange dog, but still worth three stars
25. Bear-ly earned that perfect score
26. You're telling me that's not a kangaroo?
27. A three-in-one deal
28. Batteries not included
29. You gotta be echidna me
30. Oh deer
31. This bear seems a little smaller than other products in the same line
32. A great deal, we're not lion
33. This fish looks a little green around the gills
34. All the fun of a regular panda, but takes up much less space
35. This review is a hoot
36. All bison calf price for a limited time
37. Otter-ly delightful
Which of these reviews did you like the best?
[H/T: IFL Science]