If you've stepped into an antique store recently, you know that vintage crates are practically a dime a dozen. There are just so many of these wooden boxes, because a recently as a few decades ago they were used for delivering just about everything.
Most people don't give these dusty old boxes a second thought, but if you know their potential you can spot some diamonds hiding in the rough.
Just look at these clever projects that some handy folks have made with vintage crates. See if any of these creations inspire you, because they're all very easy and cheap to recreate
1. You can build a stunning (and handy) coffee table out of 4 crates
Get the directions here.
2. Or create a nifty side table for your bedroom
3. This handy serving tray looks much nicer than a plastic one
4. A wooden flower planter will look great in your garden
5. But you can also hang these planters if you need space for your plants
Click the next page for more clever ideas, including the perfect piece for your living room!