This cocktail is delicious and super festive! It combines all of the most delicious fall flavors into one yummy drink. The cranberry, apple, cinnamon and red wine go together so perfectly all your friends and family will be begging for the recipe.
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 2 cups apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Sparkling water
- 1 cup diced apples
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a large pitcher combine the red wine, apple cider, cranberry juice, Triple Sec, and honey.
- Add the diced apples and cranberries. Stir to combine.
- Serve in glasses over ice and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired.