For those nights when you can’t decide between pizza or pasta, we’ve got you covered - Pizza Spaghetti Casserole wins the top spot for easiest dinner that satisfies two cravings in one.
This casserole will be a hit with the whole family, and don’t forget to load up on pepperoni! This dish makes fabulous leftovers the next day, so why not give it a try?
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ pound Italian sausage
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 3-quart casserole dish or deep dish pie dish with nonstick spray.
- Boil spaghetti in a large pot according to package directions, until al dente. Transfer cooked spaghetti to prepared casserole dish.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil, then add sausage, stirring periodically until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove sausage, then saute mushrooms in sausage drippings until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Top spaghetti in the casserole dish with sausage, pasta sauce, mushrooms, cheeses, and pepperoni.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.