This is the perfect thing to make if you have trouble falling asleep at night. The lavender in this DIY Sleep Creamzzz calms you down to let you relax and drift off to sleep. Sweet dreams!
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup jojoba oil
- ½ cup cocoa butter wafers
- ¼ cup finely ground oats
- 8-10 drops lavender essential oil
- 8-10 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- In a pot over medium heat mix together the coconut oil, jojoba oil and cocoa butter wafers until everything is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add the oats and stir.
- Place the bowl in the fridge to harden. Once set, remove and use a hand mixer to whip the mixture.
- Add your drops of lavender and ylang ylang essential oils and stir.
- Spoon the cream into a airtight container (like a mason jar). Rub the cream on your skin before bed to help you relax and fall asleep.