Let’s take personal pizzas to a whole new level and let’s put it on a stick! Let’s be serious, pizza in kabob form will blow your mind!
Really, any of your favorite toppings can be used in this recipe to make it your own! Never been easier for everyone at your party to have fun making and eating their own creations!
- 8 oz of Italian sausage links
- 8 oz whole mushrooms
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 white onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 oz of pepperoni slices
- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups of Homemade pizza sauce
- Cook the sausages thoroughly, when cool cut into about 20 pieces
- On 10 soaked wooden skewers alternating items thread sausage, onion, tomatoes,bell peppers, pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Unroll pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Using a pizza cutter, cut strips of pizza dough lengthwise, about 1 inch wide.
- Starting at the tip (pointed edge) pierce dough and spiral wrap dough around the skewer, allowing the veggies and meats to peek through. Wrap the end of the dough around the other end to fasten.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pizza skewers on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until pizza dough is golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese while still hot. Bake until cheese is melted. Serve with pizza sauce.