Cars 3 is coming out in June, so clearly you need to have a party.
If you've got kids who are bouncing off the walls with anticipation, it's entirely possible you'll be having one or two Cars themed birthday parties this summer.
Instead of a red fruit punch as your "Lighting McQueen" drink, why not take a page from Sensibly Sara and make this Lightning McQueen Lemonade?
It's sure to be a crowd pleaser, and the best part is you can spike your own once the kids go to sleep.
What You'll Need
- 3 Lemons
- 1 Mango
- 3 tbps Strawberry Margarita Mix (the mix itself does not contain alcohol)
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Syrup
- 4 cups water
- Ice, optional
How To Make It
- Make a simple syrup by heating sugar and water until the sugar has completely dissolved. Allow time to cool before using.
- Squeeze the juice from 3 lemons into a blender.
- Add diced mango, strawberry margarita mix and simple syrup to the blender.
- Blend until the mango is pulverized.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher.
- Stir in 4 cups of water.
Serve chilled and enjoy!