This Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea looks and tastes absolutely amazing! When we saw this concoction on My Incredible Recipes we knew we had to try it! It has just the right amount of sweetness, it's full of yummy strawberry flavor, and perfect for sipping on all summer long. Your taste-buds are going to thank you for making this delicious drink.
- 3 cups water in pot
- 6 tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 7 cups water in a pitcher
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- basket fresh strawberries
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the tea bags to the boiling water and let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the tea bags.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and mix to dissolve.
- Chop your strawberries and add to a food processor or blender. Puree for 45 seconds. Set aside.
- Add 7 cups of water to a pitcher. Pour the tea and sugar mixture into the water and mix to combine.
- Add your strawberry puree and lemon and lime juice to the pitcher and stir.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh strawberries if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe From: My Incredible Recipes