Cheesy spaghetti was always my go-to meal when I was young and I thought my kids would love it too. With the addition of it being served in slices like a pie they gobbled it all up in no time at all!
Spaghetti, a kids best friend. Cheese, what kids dream about. Putting these two together is a no brainer! After baking this spaghetti pie you’ll have a crisp outer layer hiding the molten cheese inside! Top a slice with your favorite pasta sauce and enjoy!
- Unsalted butter, for greasing
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 6 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 6 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 jar pasta sauce for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Generously butter a 10-inch Bundt pan. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta with all of the remaining ingredients. Scrape into the prepared pan and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a rack and let cool for 15 minutes. Invert the loaf onto a platter, cut into wedges and serve.