This easy DIY Bottle Opener will make enjoying a nice cold beer just THAT much easier! It also makes a great gift that's simple enough to make that your kids can give you a hand putting it together.
- Rectangular piece of wood (any size will work - choose the size you like best!)
- Paint (any color you like)
- Mason jar
- Bottle opener (find one here)
- Hose clamps
- Paint your piece of wood in your choice of color. Let dry.
- Using 2 screws, attach your wall mounted bottle opener to the upper portion of your painted wood block.
- Attach the hose clamp below the bottle opener (this will hold your mason jar).
- Place the opening of your mason jar inside the hose clamps and tighten until secure. The jar will catch all the bottle caps from your bottles!
- Your bottle opener is now ready to use! Secure to a wall or fence and crack open a cold one.