Grillable desserts are a thing and this idea can suit any taste you prefer! The best part is you can throw these on the BBQ or on an open fire! For the less adventurous just pop it in the oven!
Cake in minutes! A dream come true! Throw all your ingredients in your tinfoil pouch and boom! Cake! The best part is you can use any cake mix and any pie filling to customize your grill caked experience!
- Tin foil
- Cherry Pie Filling
- White Cake Mix
- Ice Cream
- Lay out two large sheets of tin foil on a hard surface.
- Directly on the foil add 1/2 cup cherry pie filling.
- On top of the pie filling add a 1/2 cup layer of cake mix.
- Lastly, add a few slices of butter over top.
- Fold up the foil lengthwise in the center and the fold the ends in to create a little cobbler parcel.
- Place directly on the grill for about 15 minutes.
- Pull off the grill and eat warm with ice cream and whatever toppings you like!