Slushies are a great way to cool off during the warmer months, and any excuse to add some alcohol is alright with me! Try these Raspberry Peach Wine Slushies for the next time you want to relax with something yummy!
All you need is a blender and some frozen fruit - we love this raspberry-peach combo, but you can experiment with any fruits you like! Don’t forget a fruit garnish for the glasses, and you’ve got a classy new way to drink up some wine!
- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 peaches, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen
- In a blender, combine 2 cups wine and the peaches. Puree until smooth. Pour mixture in a medium bowl.
- Add the strawberries and remaining wine to the blender and puree until smooth.
- If the mixtures are too liquidy, place them in the freezer until they are semi-frozen and slushy – mixing them every 15 minutes.
- You can make these in advance and defrost for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving.