We all want to find ways to make our lives just a little more simple. Sometimes you think you've figured it all out and then BAM, someone shows you a trick that's a total game-changer.
Cleaning, cooking, camping, you name it. There's an easy way to get things done effectively and efficiently.
Lucky for you, we've got a list of life hacks that will completely give your life an overhaul!
1. Frozen grapes make great ice cubes for a glass of wine.
2. Dryer sheets on dorm room AC units make great air fresheners.
3. Use sticky notes to clean out your keyboard.
4. Use soapy water to discover where your tire is leaking. Bubbles big bubbles mean air is escaping.
5. Use a dust pan to fill containers with a small sink.
6. Use beeswax to waterproof shoes.
7. Weave bacon to make an evenly delicious BLT.
8. Turn on Airplane Mode when you need your phone to charge faster.
9. Use an emptied out sunscreen bottle to hide your valuables on the beach.
10. Use a basically-empty Nutella jar as an ice cream bowl.
11. If someone presses all the buttons on an elevator, press each button again twice to avoid stopping on each floor.
12. The Ninja Fold makes it easier to fold your shirts perfectly.
13. Use a headlamp against an empty milk jug to create a larger flashlight.
14. Use a muffin tin as a condiment hold for BBQ's and fajita nights.
15. Use a key to unlock grocery carts if you don't have a coin on you.
16. Freeze coffee in ice cube trays to avoid watered down morning ice coffee.
17. Use this chart to determine avocado ripeness.
18. Mark your water bottle with times so you make sure you get your daily intake.
19. Hang pot lids on your door to make more room in the drawers.
20. Cut cherry tomatoes using two plates.
21. Use muffin cup liners to stop popsicles from dripping onto your hands.
22. Use a bathroom squeegee to pick up cat hair on furniture or carpet.
23. Use razors to get lint balls off your sweaters.
24. Use plastic cups and a paper towel roll for makeshift speakers.