Is there anything funnier than an autocorrect fail? I don't think so. Just yesterday I texted my friend, and when I tried to tell him I'm funny, I ended up telling him I'm a connoisseur of middle Eastern dips.
1. I've never heard this version of the song!
2. This feels like it should be a collective choice.
3. When you accidentally spill your murder plans.
4. I'm sure you can take a course on that too.
5. They say you lose friends when you get older.
6. Is this part of their daily special?
7. Well that's a legitimate reason.
8. It changed corner but not "swype"?
9. This could have been messy in more ways than one.
10. Does it come with a side of chocolate?
11. Hate when I have these.
12. I've heard of bad dates, but this is TOO FAR!
13. Why are you asking for applesauce with such vigor?
14. Ficking Chile is right.
15. Autoturducken is a new one.
16. How often are you saying boobsicles?
17. Secrets, Squirrel Meat...Tomato Potato
18. I didn't know surgery could fix that?
19. I hope he doesn't file for a-peel.
20. Feathers in your WHAT?
21. This could get someone in a lot of trouble.
22. These are different things.
23. Two for one!
24. Probably not a great place to go for a swim, honestly.
25. Suddenly a line from "Parent Trap" comes to mind.
26. Honestly, the correction doesn't make this any more clear.
Lori Petty was on her road to stardom in the late 80s. By the early 90s almost everyone knew her name, and no one would have bet against the talented actress reigning over Hollywood. By the mid 90s however people were already starting to say "whatever happened..." and by the early 2000s people forget to say even that. Petty is a great actress, fearless, funny, - yes attractive, but her talent goes beyond that -