This might just be the easiest recipe, ever. Next time you need an appetizer idea, these Bacon Mac & Cheese Bombs are here to come to your rescue!
All it takes is some bacon, boxed mac and cheese, and breadcrumbs, for a delightfully cheesy-salty hors d'oeuvre that goes down in one or two bites. You might want to double this up - these will go fast!
- 12 slices bacon, par-cooked
- 2 ½ cups prepared macaroni and cheese
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Place one slice of bacon around the edge of each muffin pan well.
- Scoop the macaroni and cheese evenly into each of the muffin pan wells. Sprinkle the tops with panko.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until bacon is cooked, and panko is lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven, then allow to cool about 5 minutes in the pan before removing them. Enjoy!