Pasta salad is a classic summer staple that we all enjoy eating. While everyone obviously loves the traditional recipe, why not switch things up this year and try something new?
This Bacon Pea Pasta Salad takes no time to make and is totally delicious. The bacon adds the perfect salty crunch that pairs perfectly with the creamy, tangy dressing. Serve this at your next BBQ and watch as everyone asks for seconds!
What's your favorite pasta salad recipe?
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 cups pasta, cooked
- 2 cups peas
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the mayo, oil, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, mustard, basil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- In a large bowl add the cooked pasta, peas and cooked bacon pieces.
- Pour the dressing in with the pasta and mix well.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Watch our video below that shows you step by step how to make this delicious pasta salad. Let us know how yours turns out!