These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are a healthier appetizer option when you're looking to make something delicious for a party or get together. They have all the same great flavors you love from traditional chicken wings but come together in only 30 minutes with way less mess. You and your family are going to love them!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced (plus a little extra for garnishing)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl add all your ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Take tablespoon amounts of the mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls in a cast iron pan and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Once fully cooked, remove from oven and drizzle with extra hot sauce and sprinkle sliced green onions on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!
What's your favorite meatball recipe?
Watch our video below for the step by step instructions for these Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. Let us know how they turn out!