Have friends coming over this Saturday and you're looking for a delicious appetizer to serve? Buffalo Chicken Dip is the answer for you! This easy, cheesy mixture with a kick of spice is going to be an absolute hit!
Wow your guests with an inexpensive and flavor filled dip! Served with chips or veggies, it is the perfect addition to any Saturday night spread!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (12 oz.)
- Cream Cheese (16 oz.)
- Ranch Dressing (16 oz.)
- Monterey Jack Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Boil chicken and then shred and mix with Franks Buffalo sauce.
- Spread shredded chicken along the bottom of a casserole dish
- In a saucepan combine cream cheese and ranch dressing until melted down into a smooth mixture.
- Pour cheese and ranch mixture over top of the shredded chicken and smoothen.
- Layer top of dip with monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes, and let stand for 10.