Anything cheeseburger is good so making these DIY cheeseburger pockets is a no brainer.
All your burger fixings are already here on the inside, all you have to do is pick it up and get chomping! Stringy mozzarella and salty cheddar make the perfect cheesy blend and all this is wrapped in tender puff pastry for an easy bite!
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned
- ½ small onion, minced
- ¼ cup pickles, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut both puff pastry sheets into 4. On each sheet evenly spread ground beef, then onion and pickles, then cheeses.
- Roll pastries up into logs folding the sides inwards as you go to make sure all that cheese stays inside.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.