Ever wanted a salty snack for dinner?! Well your dreams are about to come true!
Beef jerky is finally the main ingredient of dinner! Cheese, noodles, mushroom soup and everything topped with potato chips! This might be the sodium enriched meal ever but it sure is tasty!
- ½ pound egg noodles
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces Velveeta, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces beef jerky, chopped
- ½ cup potato chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add in the egg noodles and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and pour into the prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt down the butter, then whisk in the flour so that they become well-incorporated with no lumps. Gradually stir in the milk, bringing to a simmer, stirring constantly so nothing burns or sticks. Add in the cheese, then stir until smooth and creamy. Add the condensed soup, then the beef jerky, then pour evenly onto the egg noodles in the baking dish.
- Top casserole with crushed chips, then bake for 30 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened, and top is golden brown.