No cooking involved here so all novice and intermediate cooks stay on the page!
Simple as buying everything, mixing them together and tossing it in the oven. What you're left with is a surprisingly delicious casserole that will have everyone asking for the recipe, which you will keep a secret!
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 cans cut French-style green beans, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 can French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Stir together soup, buttermilk, ranch mix, drained green beans, cheese and cooked bacon. Pour in prepared pan. Top with fried onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes