Overnight oats are the best! Filled with ingredients that you and your body will like, this breakfast-in-a-jar will start your morning off right.
This particular combination will help you towards your weight loss goals. Flat Belly Overnight Oats have tons of fiber and complex carbs to help you stay regular and to speed up your metabolism. It all just takes a couple minutes to throw together for a breakfast you can take with you on the go!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt (I used Silk Soy Vanilla)
- 1/4 banana
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
Add the ingredients in the order listed to a small mason jar.
Place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, mix it all together and enjoy cold or warmed up in the microwave.