This is the perfect cold weather drink! Not only will it warm you up but it's super delicious. The creamy white chocolate pairs perfectly with the pumpkin flavors to make a delicious party in your mouth. It will warm you up on those chilly fall nights!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 cups milk
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipping cream
- In your slow cooker mix together all the ingredients, except for the whipping cream.
- Set your slow cooker to low for 3 hours or high for 1.5 hours. Stir frequently.
- Fill a mug with your hot chocolate mixture and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!