Patio furniture can be expensive...so why not make your own for cheap! This Terra Cotta Accent Table is easy to make and looks great on your patio or in your garden...plus it doesn't come with a hefty price tag.
- Terra Cotta Flower Pot and Saucer
- Semi-gloss latex paint
- Hot glue
- Paint the pot and saucer in the color of your choice. Let dry.
- Use hot glue to secure string around the base of the pot.
- Use hot glue or Gorilla Glue to secure the saucer to the base of the pot.
- Your table is now ready to use!