I don't know about you, but I would never want to be a celebrity. Being famous and having bucketloads of money is nice, but at what cost?
If there weren't laws limiting what the paparazzi could do, they would try to get access into every single aspect of a famous person's life.
A-list celebrities have an extremely difficult time leaving their house, but they've come up with some interesting ways to hide or react to these shutterbugs.
Here are 20 hilarious celebrity reactions that'll make you glad you're just a regular person.
1. Dustin Hoffman playing hide and seek like my two-year-old niece.
2. Harrison Ford goes into action man mode.
3. And the Oscar goes to Leonardo DiCaprio, who has mastered the art of hiding from the paparazzi in the most ridiculous ways. 4. Kim Kardashian will go as far as to hire body doubles. 5. Jim Carrey being Jim Carrey. 6. Benedict Cumberbatch setting it straight. Take that paparazzi! 7. Simon Cowell has quite a sense of humor.
8. Daniel Radcliffe wears the same clothes for six months so the photos will be worthless. 9. When all else fails, Gerald Butler will take a picture of the person taking a picture. 10. Is Pete Wentz low on cash? 11. Shia LaBeouf wears a paper bag over his head. Like that will scare off the paparazzi... 12. Alec Baldwin blends in nicely with the eclectic crowds in NYC.
13. Bruce Willis offers water to the shutterbugs. 14. Jaden Smith is begging for attention here. 15. Taylor Swift walks backwards. Like that will stop them ... Mirror / Imgur 16. Jon Voight has been famous for decades and he still gets surprised by them. 17. Jennifer Lawrence acts like a total clutz. 18. Sia hides from everyone. 19. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield will walk around with signs. At least it's for a good cause. 20. Grant Gustin's reactions are priceless. I don't know how long I could keep this up.