Uplifting | Family | Viral | Good Deeds

Homeless Man Risks His Life To Save Babies From Burning Building

- Page 2

The fire started on the stove while the grandfather who was babysitting went to the back room. The children were in the living room, but it spread so quickly that it made it impossible for the grandfather to get back to them.

Las Vegas Fire And Rescue

Angulo however was in the right place at the right time, and was able to get the kids out before it got too bad. After they were brought out of the building, the kids were both taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation, but it could have ended up a lot worse.

“It’s obvious if this person hadn’t been there, these children could’ve been burned or may have been killed in the fire,” Tim Szymanski, public information officer, said.

The fire was contained after twenty minutes, and while the apartment is damaged, at least thanks to Anival Angulo, everyone escaped with their lives.

Prev Page Page 2

Popular Videos

Related Articles