As a young mother, Kylie wants to make sure she's doing everything she can to make sure her daughter is safe and secure, which is why she had these major rules that everyone had to follow when Stormi was first born.
1. To see Stormi, you have to go to the house. She's not going outside yet.
2.Kylie demands that all guests scrub their hands before coming anywhere near the new baby.
3. Any visitor must wear a medical mask as an extra level of protection against germs.
4. Every person who enters Kylie's house has to surrender their cellphone until the end of their visit.
5. Kylie is pushing non-disclosure agreements, and if you break it you'll have to pay $10 million.
6. Guests are strictly family and extremely close friends. Only Kylie, Kris, Kendall, grandmother MJ, and Jordyn Woods have held the baby.
7. Kylie has final say on whether or not images makes it to social media.
8. Guests have to go through a pat down and a metal detector before visiting.
9. There's a team of full-time nurses and nannies to help take care of Stormi.
10. Kylie has asked that only flowers be sent as gifts.
11. Kylie is not accepting baby clothes from designers, because she wants to have final say on the fabrics her baby wears.
12. Neither Kylie nor Stormi will be appearing in any family photos, at least not anytime soon.
13. Kylie is one making all the rules and decisions, and that's not going to change, even though it frustrates Travis Scott.
14. Kylie doesn't take Stormi in the yard because she's worried about paparazzi.
15. Kylie only allows people who bring a positive energy into her life.
Send this to three friends who would set the same rules!
Major surgery is nothing to take lightly, and Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans learned this the hard way this past week. The mom of three had to make a hard decision to have her tubes tied after recurring polyps and cysts kept causing her harm. Back in December, Evans “had biopsies done everywhere” as she tried to “get some answers for my health.” Instagram - Jenelle EvansEvans told Us that irregular bleeding is what
Times sure have changed in the last little while. I remember when marijuana was considered a horrific drug, that would ultimately ruin everyone's lives. Sure, there are still people who believe this, and I'm sure there are some reasons to think the drug is bad...but the stigma has definitely changed, especially with certain states legalizing it. Because the stigma is going away, more and more celebrities are being open about their pot usage, and
If you're a fan of the Chicago franchises, then you may want to brace yourself. Not one, not two, but three stars will be leaving the fictional world. First of, there's Jon Seda, who first appeared as Antonio Dawson on Chicago Fire in the show's first season, and is now a mainstay on Chicago P.D. At one point, Seda had left Chicago P.D. to be a part of the short-lived Chicago Justice, but
Catelynn and Tyler have been one of MTV's most popular couples since they appeared on 16 & Pregnant almost 10 years ago. They chose to give up their first child for adoption, knowing that they couldn't care for a baby being kids themselves. Instagram - Tyler BaltierraSince then, the couple has gotten married, had two more children, and have also shared their struggles with the world. Catelynn has been open about her post-partum depression, as well
At the end of March, Jinger Duggar and her husband Jeremy Vuolo announced that they, along with their young daughter Felicity, would be moving away from Texas to Los Angeles. Instagram - Jinger Duggar In recent days, God has made it overwhelmingly clear to us that he is leading us out of Laredo. Through much prayer and counsel, the next step for our family is to relocate to Los Angeles to attend Grace Community Church
We sometimes see celebrities and wonder why are they so perfect. We admire their blemish free skin and strive to get a body just like theirs. We sometimes put them so high on a pedestal we forget that they are humans too. We forget that they sometimes get self-conscious and fixate on every blemish just like us. Sophie Turner is one celebrity who recently reminded us that nobody is perfect and celebrities are just like