As a young mother, Kylie wants to make sure she's doing everything she can to make sure her daughter is safe and secure, which is why she had these major rules that everyone had to follow when Stormi was first born.
1. To see Stormi, you have to go to the house. She's not going outside yet.
2.Kylie demands that all guests scrub their hands before coming anywhere near the new baby.
3. Any visitor must wear a medical mask as an extra level of protection against germs.
4. Every person who enters Kylie's house has to surrender their cellphone until the end of their visit.
5. Kylie is pushing non-disclosure agreements, and if you break it you'll have to pay $10 million.
6. Guests are strictly family and extremely close friends. Only Kylie, Kris, Kendall, grandmother MJ, and Jordyn Woods have held the baby.
7. Kylie has final say on whether or not images makes it to social media.
8. Guests have to go through a pat down and a metal detector before visiting.
9. There's a team of full-time nurses and nannies to help take care of Stormi.
10. Kylie has asked that only flowers be sent as gifts.
11. Kylie is not accepting baby clothes from designers, because she wants to have final say on the fabrics her baby wears.
12. Neither Kylie nor Stormi will be appearing in any family photos, at least not anytime soon.
13. Kylie is one making all the rules and decisions, and that's not going to change, even though it frustrates Travis Scott.
14. Kylie doesn't take Stormi in the yard because she's worried about paparazzi.
15. Kylie only allows people who bring a positive energy into her life.
Send this to three friends who would set the same rules!
A few days after she allegedly dumped a salad on someone's head at a restaurant, Miranda Lambert is making headlines again...except this time it's for something positive. The "Something Bad" singer shocked fans on Saturday when she announced that she's now a married woman! Lambert posted the announcement on both Twitter and Instagram, sharing photos of her and her new husband, Brendan McLoughlin."In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some
Superstar Lady Gaga doesn't just love showing off her creativity through music and performances on stage and on the silver screen. The A Star Is Born leading lady often expresses herself through tattoos, and in the years since her debut, she's managed to get an impressive collection of artwork inked on her body.This week, the artist is flaunting a pair of new tattoos with special meanings behind them.The first is an outline of
Part of being a reality star is sharing your personal life with millions of strangers. After watching hours of their favorite TV shows, viewers can feel personally attached to the celebrities on their screens.But when fans overstep a celebrity’s boundaries in public, it can be seriously upsetting for everyone involved. This season’s star of The Bachelor, former football player Colton Underwood, spoke out after leaving a fan event early following an upsetting
Adopting an animal is one of the kindest things you can do.While dogs and cats never stop loving their owners, all sorts of animals end up in shelters and pounds for reasons beyond their control.Welcoming one of these animals into your home is like keeping the promise their last owners broke - for reasons good or bad - to look after them forever.Country music star Luke Bryan and his wife Caroline obviously
Every married person likes to fantasize about getting revenge on their spouse for their annoying habits, especially during the nerve-racking holidays. But only someone as bold as Pink would actually go ahead and do it.The "Just Give Me A Reason" singer joined talk show host Ellen DeGeneres for a game of Burning Questions, and spilled the beans about her embarrassing act of vengeance against her husband, former motocross racer Carey Hart.Pink had revealed
Pop star Katy Perry and her actor beau Orlando Bloom had a Valentine's Day they won't forget anytime soon. The pair, who have dated on and off since January 2016, got engaged on the most romantic day of the year. On Friday morning, Perry shared the happy news with her fans on Instagram, showing off her massive new bling while a part of Bloom's face and bunch of red heart-shaped balloons fill the background. The