As a young mother, Kylie wants to make sure she's doing everything she can to make sure her daughter is safe and secure, which is why she had these major rules that everyone had to follow when Stormi was first born.
1. To see Stormi, you have to go to the house. She's not going outside yet.
2.Kylie demands that all guests scrub their hands before coming anywhere near the new baby.
3. Any visitor must wear a medical mask as an extra level of protection against germs.
4. Every person who enters Kylie's house has to surrender their cellphone until the end of their visit.
5. Kylie is pushing non-disclosure agreements, and if you break it you'll have to pay $10 million.
6. Guests are strictly family and extremely close friends. Only Kylie, Kris, Kendall, grandmother MJ, and Jordyn Woods have held the baby.
7. Kylie has final say on whether or not images makes it to social media.
8. Guests have to go through a pat down and a metal detector before visiting.
9. There's a team of full-time nurses and nannies to help take care of Stormi.
10. Kylie has asked that only flowers be sent as gifts.
11. Kylie is not accepting baby clothes from designers, because she wants to have final say on the fabrics her baby wears.
12. Neither Kylie nor Stormi will be appearing in any family photos, at least not anytime soon.
13. Kylie is one making all the rules and decisions, and that's not going to change, even though it frustrates Travis Scott.
14. Kylie doesn't take Stormi in the yard because she's worried about paparazzi.
15. Kylie only allows people who bring a positive energy into her life.
Send this to three friends who would set the same rules!
We often hear the phrase "the show must go on," and when you're one of the biggest artists in the world, this applies to you all the time. For Shania Twain, never interrupting a show to handle other business meant she's had to endure a few embarrassing moments while on stage. For so long, the country star has shied away from discussing those incidents, but she finally gave in while on Watch What Happens
Dolly Parton has been one of the biggest names in the country for decades. Whether she's singing one of her iconic country hits or acting in one of the movies that we all love, Parton manages to remain a staple in the public eye. For most stars, a public life like that can lead to a variety of issues, especially when it comes to their relationships, but Parton seems to have been the exception to
Owning a cat is kind of like having a roommate who refuses to be consistent. Sometimes they can be loving and kind, and then others they are aloof and indifferent. But apparently there are some cats who are destructive to an insane degree. Frankie Muniz, actor best known for his role on Malcolm in the Middle, has had a bad week, and his cat is definitely not making it any easier. Muniz tweeted out his
Just months after sharing a message about addiction and entering rehab for treatment, Heather Locklear is once again falling off the rails. TMZ just reported that the the Melrose Place star has once again been placed on a psychiatric hold after suffering another mental breakdown. According to sources close to the actress, her therapist and lawyer were with her when her ongoing mental problem resurfaced over the weekend, requiring 911 to be called. Although it
While many brides insist on getting married in white, even if it isn't their first time down the aisle, a few like Mandy Moore, are daring to be different. The This Is Us star and her fiance Taylor Goldsmith finally said "I do" in front of their family and friends on November 18, according to E! News. A source close to the couple, who got engaged in September 2017 after two years of dating, revealed
On November 15, TMZ broke the news that actress and model Kim Porter was found dead in her Los Angeles area home. She was 47 years old. Law enforcement officials told the celebrity news website that Porter went to bed early the night before because she wasn't feeling well, but when her family went to wake her up the next day, she was not responsive. Although the exact cause of her death still remains a