As a young mother, Kylie wants to make sure she's doing everything she can to make sure her daughter is safe and secure, which is why she had these major rules that everyone had to follow when Stormi was first born.
1. To see Stormi, you have to go to the house. She's not going outside yet.
2.Kylie demands that all guests scrub their hands before coming anywhere near the new baby.
3. Any visitor must wear a medical mask as an extra level of protection against germs.
4. Every person who enters Kylie's house has to surrender their cellphone until the end of their visit.
5. Kylie is pushing non-disclosure agreements, and if you break it you'll have to pay $10 million.
6. Guests are strictly family and extremely close friends. Only Kylie, Kris, Kendall, grandmother MJ, and Jordyn Woods have held the baby.
7. Kylie has final say on whether or not images makes it to social media.
8. Guests have to go through a pat down and a metal detector before visiting.
9. There's a team of full-time nurses and nannies to help take care of Stormi.
10. Kylie has asked that only flowers be sent as gifts.
11. Kylie is not accepting baby clothes from designers, because she wants to have final say on the fabrics her baby wears.
12. Neither Kylie nor Stormi will be appearing in any family photos, at least not anytime soon.
13. Kylie is one making all the rules and decisions, and that's not going to change, even though it frustrates Travis Scott.
14. Kylie doesn't take Stormi in the yard because she's worried about paparazzi.
15. Kylie only allows people who bring a positive energy into her life.
Send this to three friends who would set the same rules!
Everyone knows that Elton John and Princess Diana were close. In fact, they were the best of friends. Her death affected Elton in an extraordinary way, and he even wrote "Candle in the Wind" about her legacy. Elton knew that Diana was polarizing to some, but to him she was a true friend. Instagram - Elton John“She was a controversial figure in some respects, but not to me," Elton recalled. "I loved her because