As a young mother, Kylie wants to make sure she's doing everything she can to make sure her daughter is safe and secure, which is why she had these major rules that everyone had to follow when Stormi was first born.
1. To see Stormi, you have to go to the house. She's not going outside yet.
2.Kylie demands that all guests scrub their hands before coming anywhere near the new baby.
3. Any visitor must wear a medical mask as an extra level of protection against germs.
4. Every person who enters Kylie's house has to surrender their cellphone until the end of their visit.
5. Kylie is pushing non-disclosure agreements, and if you break it you'll have to pay $10 million.
6. Guests are strictly family and extremely close friends. Only Kylie, Kris, Kendall, grandmother MJ, and Jordyn Woods have held the baby.
7. Kylie has final say on whether or not images makes it to social media.
8. Guests have to go through a pat down and a metal detector before visiting.
9. There's a team of full-time nurses and nannies to help take care of Stormi.
10. Kylie has asked that only flowers be sent as gifts.
11. Kylie is not accepting baby clothes from designers, because she wants to have final say on the fabrics her baby wears.
12. Neither Kylie nor Stormi will be appearing in any family photos, at least not anytime soon.
13. Kylie is one making all the rules and decisions, and that's not going to change, even though it frustrates Travis Scott.
14. Kylie doesn't take Stormi in the yard because she's worried about paparazzi.
15. Kylie only allows people who bring a positive energy into her life.
Send this to three friends who would set the same rules!
The family of the late James Brown are in mourning after the death of Venisha Brown, the musician's daughter with the late singer Yvonne Fair. The James Brown Foundation confirmed Venisha's passing in a release, revealing that the 53-year-old's "cause of death was due to complications from pneumonia." She was hospitalized at AU Health Medical Center in Augusta, Georgia.Venisha, who took after her father, was also a "multi-talented songwriter and musician" and "one
We all know Nicole Kidman for her roles in hit films such as The Hours, Rabbit Hole, and Moulin Rouge! but she rarely gets the credit she deserves for her singing chops. While the music industry is more of her husband Keith Urban's territory, the beloved couple have been occasionally seen performing duets on some of his most popular songs.A video has reemerged of Kidman and Urban performing singing in their car to one
In Hollywood, it's a miracle for any two celebrities to stay together for longer than a year.But, one of America's favorite couples, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard, have proven time and time again their unwavering support for one another and work through any problems they may face.On September 1, the Good Place actress posted a touching tribute to her husband as he celebrated his 14th year of sobriety.Kristen Bell/Instagram"To the
After suffering multiple meltdowns fueled by drugs and alcohol, the light at the end of the tunnel is shining bright for Heather Locklear. February 2018 - The first incidentEarlier this year, cops were called to the actress's home after she and her boyfriend Chris Heisser got into a physical altercation. Locklear was arrested, but before they could get her in handcuffs, she became aggressive and assaulted three deputies. She was later taken to a hospital
After much speculation, the first American Idol winner will be getting her own daytime talk show.For weeks, it was rumored that Kelly Clarkson was filming a pilot with NBC, but we didn't hear much else from the powerhouse vocalist or anyone else that could have been involved. Clarkson accidentally confirmed the news that she is further branching off into the world of reality TV on Tuesday's episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
As a member of Tinseltown's most famous families, Khloe Kardashian has dealt with her fair share of criticism. From rumors of her biological father being O.J. Simpson, to her looks and her weight, Khloe knows the public can be hurtful, and while she can take it when it's directed to her, this Mama Bear isn't going to let anyone pick on her daughter.Earlier this month, her sister Kim posted a picture on Instagram