Quesadillas are one of the most customizable snacks out there, why not have some for your christmas dinner? The kids would appreciate it!
Don’t worry I didn't forget about the cheese! Tarte cranberries and some pulled turkey of course all held together with stringy gooey provolone cheese! Dip these bad boys in some gravy and enjoy the holidays!
- 1 tablespoon butter , for pan
- Flour Tortillas
- cranberry sauce
- provolone cheese slices
- pulled or chopped cooked turkey meat
- Set an cast iron skillet or a frying pan over medium heat. (cast iron skillet preferred)
- Drop a tablespoon of butter to melt.
- Spread cranberry sauce over each tortilla.
- Divide up the toppings, cheese and turkey meat, evenly over the cranberry sauce.
- Transfer one tortilla to skillet, toppings-side-up.
- Cook for 30 seconds, or until cheese begins to melt.
- Using a spatula, fold one side of the tortilla over the toppings.
- Cook for a few more seconds; flip it over and continue to cook just until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Continue to cook the rest, adding more butter as needed.
- Cut and serve immediately.