This is not a drill. I repeat. NOT. A. DRILL.
The company Mondelez, which owns Oreo, Cadbury, and Milka, are hiring part-time chocolate testers to try their new products.
The official title is "Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster" and is only two days a week. There will be 11 panelists who will all work together to provide feedback about new products the companies are testing.
This is an entry-level position, meaning you definitely don't need years of experience. Just a love of chocolate and the ability to be honest and objective about chocolate.
These are the key requirements for the position:
- Be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
- Chocolate tasters are key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world.
Sounds ideal, honestly. Getting paid for 7.5 hours a week to eat chocolate? And no one can even judge because it's a JOB REQUIREMENT! Perfect.
If you're interested in applying for the job, here's the link. If you do get the job, my only request is that you send me some of your free samples. I did help you get the gig, after all!