If you love soccer, then you will definitely fall head over heels with Supabets. Developed by TAB (Phumelela) Group, this game will allow you to utilize all your knowledge you have about this game and win some well-placed bets. If you love Supabets bookmaker, then you will want to play this one!
In this game, you will find six soccer pools ranging from M1 to M6. You need to predict the results of these matches. For instance, in a match between Team A and B, you need to choose any of the three predictions – Team A (winner), draw, or Team B (winner).
Now that you have a basic gist about the game, let us dive into the design and functionality of the website. While the platform may look basic, it has a lot of features that you would normally find on any sports betting site. On the first page, you will find all the basic information. For specifics, you can navigate to these secondary pages.
The process of registration is fast and simple. Additionally, there is also a dedicated mobile app. While Supabets may not provide much in terms of promotions, we do understand that it is not your regular betting platform.
What can you bet on Supabets?
Before you further read this section, you need to understand that these sports were just offerings when we checked it out last.
Apart from soccer, more sports are included in the list, based on the season. Some of these popular sports include:
Betting on Supabets
The working of Supabets is not so difficult to understand. In this guide, we have written down a guide for players who are new to the world of online sports betting.
You will be given a bet slip, where you need to pick the potential winner between the two teams. The pool will also include some all-time favorites, which will help you make the right decision. The three results are – Team A (Winner), Draw, and Team B (Winner).
For claiming your prize, your bet needs to be precise. The payout will depend on how many slips have correctly predicted the winner; in short, you can easily win anywhere between hundreds and thousands of Rands.
What are some fixtures at Supabets?
Unlike Soccer13 (1-2 pools each week), Supabets runs several pools each day. While the fixtures may not be up to what you would expect, there are multiple pools. This means that the fixtures may exceed 100 every week!
What is the registration process for Supabets?
The registration process of Supabets is almost similar to how to register on Supabets. The process is done like this:
- You first need to visit Supabets.co.za
- Look for the ‘Register Here’ button and tap on it
- Fill in your personal information
- On the next page, type your home address
- In the final stage, you need to upload all your FICA documents on the site or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the verification process, you will receive an email
- Tap on the verification link, which will check and verify your email credentials
- Once done, you can simply log in with your new username and password
How do you top-up your account?
Similar to other sports betting platforms, you will have to deposit/withdraw money to and from your online betting account. Some ways include:
- 1Voucher Deposit
- Direct Deposits: If you have a bank account in any of the major South African banks, you can simply forget about carrying lump amounts of cash on your person. All you need to do is link your account to your bank account and you will be able to transfer/withdraw money via the web.
- Internet Banking via Payu or Setcom
- Debit/Credit Card Deposits
Supabets is a very profitable sports betting game if you know the basics. If you are new to the world of sports betting, Supabets is the perfect choice for you!