Bruschetta is one of my favorite appetizers to serve at a dinner party, or even just to treat my family for a relaxing night at home. You just can’t beat crispy baguette slices topped with deliciousness!
This recipe for Ricotta Bocconcini Bruschetta is done two ways - one with colorful heirloom tomatoes, and the other with earthy mushrooms. Both have a deliciously creamy ricotta bocconcini mixture underneath for a flavor you just can’t beat! Serve these up and they’ll be gone in no time!
- 7 ounces Ricotta
- 7 ounces Bocconcini
- 15 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 baguette
For the heirloom tomato bruschetta:
- 2 red heirloom tomatoes
- 2 yellow heirloom tomatoes
- 2 orange heirloom tomatoes
For the mushroom bruschetta:
- 100g Enoki mushrooms
- 100g oyster mushrooms
- For the spread, in a blender add ricotta, bocconcini, olive oil and garlic.
- Cut baguette into 3 6-inch pieces, and top with ricotta spread.
- Interlock the tomato by colors onto the ricotta spread on one piece of baguette.
- On another piece of baguette, top with oyster and enoki mushrooms.
- Top the remainder of the baguette pieces and serve.