Any pictures of me on a roller coaster are either me with my eyes closed in terror, or they're non-existent because I refused to go on the ride. Roller coasters can be fun if you love the adrenaline rush, but they're certainly not for people, like myself, who prefer to stay on the ground.
These photos are a combination of people who probably never should have stepped foot on a roller coaster, along with people who spent way too much time planning their photo op!
1. One of them is having fun.
2. Why is he holding a digital camera?
3. He's probably going to get an earful when the ride is done.
4. Parents aren't supposed to put you in these situations!
5. Who brought a BABY on the ride?
6. In all seriousness, this does not look safe for him.
7. The rest of her family refused to go with her on the ride, and she's not happy.
8. "Look like you're scared!"
9. "I have seen some things..."
10. Nothing says "roller coaster fun" like a ping pong tournament!
11. I hope you never wanted to use that Game Cube again...
12. Siblings have such different personalities.
13. This is a series of pure dedication.
14. WHERE DID HIS ARMS GO?
15. That is a look of fear.
16. His tongue looks like a goose when it honks.
17. The three stages of a roller coaster.
18. I could go for some cereal right now.
19. Don't cut yourself!
20. The ride aged him about 20 years.
21. Talk about flipping the board!
22. It's a gradual scale of getting more and more scared.
23. ["Final Countdown" plays in the background]
Do you have any hilarious roller coaster pictures?
A medical disaster in Europe has put a spotlight on the small but very serious risks associated with organ transplants. Four patients in Europe developed breast cancer after they each received a transplanted organ from the same donor.A case study released by the American College of Transplant Surgeons said this was the first time one donor with undetected cancer managed to transmit the disease to four separate patients.An Undetectable DiseaseGlobal Panorama - FlickrThe
At one point or another you've surely come across a warning telling you that you should never pop a pimple. This is because it could become irritated or even infected, especially if the blemish is located in the "danger triangle," which encompasses the bridge of your nose, corners of your mouth, and upper lip. However, when a pimple keeps on appearing again and again on the same spot, it can get annoying and many of
"Being fat is not beautiful it's an excuse." Imagine browsing through a rack of shirts at a store and then you stumble upon a sweater that has those harsh words printed on it. This is what happened when people visited Revolve's website last week. However, instead of a hanger, the $168 Paloma Sweatshirt was spotted on a slim model, and people were furious. Plus-size model and body positivity advocate Tess Holliday was one of the
The family of the late James Brown are in mourning after the death of Venisha Brown, the musician's daughter with the late singer Yvonne Fair. The James Brown Foundation confirmed Venisha's passing in a release, revealing that the 53-year-old's "cause of death was due to complications from pneumonia." She was hospitalized at AU Health Medical Center in Augusta, Georgia.Venisha, who took after her father, was also a "multi-talented songwriter and musician" and "one
We all know Nicole Kidman for her roles in hit films such as The Hours, Rabbit Hole, and Moulin Rouge! but she rarely gets the credit she deserves for her singing chops. While the music industry is more of her husband Keith Urban's territory, the beloved couple have been occasionally seen performing duets on some of his most popular songs.A video has reemerged of Kidman and Urban performing singing in their car to one
In Hollywood, it's a miracle for any two celebrities to stay together for longer than a year.But, one of America's favorite couples, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard, have proven time and time again their unwavering support for one another and work through any problems they may face.On September 1, the Good Place actress posted a touching tribute to her husband as he celebrated his 14th year of sobriety.Kristen Bell/Instagram"To the