Every year, parents bring their kids to the mall to get their picture taken with Santa. They get the chance to finally ask for what they really want, and maybe justify some of those days where they didn't exactly make the nice list.
The problem is that kids don't seem to always love being handed to a stranger and being told to smile. I guess having a bearded man laugh a jolly "ho, ho, ho" in your face doesn't seem to make everyone happy. Luckily, Santa is a pro and never seems to take it personally. You know what, it can be overwhelming to meet a celebrity, can you really blame these kids?
1. They might try to run and hide
2. Sometimes one gets upset and the other just doesn't get what all the fuss is about
3. The face of pure joy
4. It looks as though Santa just told her she didn't make the "Nice" list
5. Listen, he's doing his best, but sometimes even Santa breaks down
6. "Mom, please, I swear I'll eat the carrots if you save me!"
7. "He said a pony wouldn't fit down the chimney!"
8. Even presents couldn't save him...
These aren't the only kids having a rough Christmas...
9. Mrs. Claus isn't much better with the kids
10. Sometimes a healthy dose of curiosity is smart, I mean he is a stranger
11. When Santa says he doesn't have a favorite but you know he does...
12. Escape at all costs
13. They've mastered the slither escape
14. "Please, just give me the present and let me leave! Fine, I don't even need the present!"
15. When your brother does nothing to save you from this terror
16. The full spectrum of reactions, from terror to defeat
17. "I HATE THIS BOOK!"
Santa has had a bad day, but it just keeps getting worse...
18. "Mom, I thought you loved me!"
19. When you simply cannot handle the stress anymore
20. Three out of three sisters agree, this wasn't worth it
21. Santa seems to know how to go with the flow, even when it oozes onto the floor
22. "Mom, I'm so over this, she's being unreasonable."
23. "I'll never forgive you for this!"
24. The one girl on the top right knows that this means she gets all the presents
25. "He said I was getting clothes for Christmas"
Maybe this is why Santa hides out for 90% of the year...
When my friend and her husband discovered they were expecting, they were overcome with joy about having a new addition to their family.While raising children can be a wonderful experience, having more kids than you initially planned for can be a little bit daunting.One father from Dallas, Texas knows this to be true, after his wife recorded his response when he discovered their fourth child is on the way.Jahann Stewart/Facebook"Did
Even though we all love receiving compliments, plenty of people believe one of the most flattering things someone can say about them is having beautiful eyes.It's not uncommon that some people put on contact lenses to have a more desirable eye color or make them appear much wider than they actually are. However, one toddler was born with enormous doll-like eyes, and while beautiful, it comes with serious health concerns. karinaa_ortega/Twitter"I'd
If you've never had a child before, you might be unaware that the months before the delivery aren't all sunshine and rainbows.During the nine months of pregnancy, expectant mothers must deal with several side effects, such as morning sickness, increased urination, and swollen feet, just to name a few. While a woman of average weight will typically gain between 25 to 35 pounds during pregnancy, if they're having multiples, they can count the number
A medical disaster in Europe has put a spotlight on the small but very serious risks associated with organ transplants. Four patients in Europe developed breast cancer after they each received a transplanted organ from the same donor.A case study released by the American College of Transplant Surgeons said this was the first time one donor with undetected cancer managed to transmit the disease to four separate patients.An Undetectable DiseaseGlobal Panorama - FlickrThe
At one point or another you've surely come across a warning telling you that you should never pop a pimple. This is because it could become irritated or even infected, especially if the blemish is located in the "danger triangle," which encompasses the bridge of your nose, corners of your mouth, and upper lip. However, when a pimple keeps on appearing again and again on the same spot, it can get annoying and many of
"Being fat is not beautiful it's an excuse." Imagine browsing through a rack of shirts at a store and then you stumble upon a sweater that has those harsh words printed on it. This is what happened when people visited Revolve's website last week. However, instead of a hanger, the $168 Paloma Sweatshirt was spotted on a slim model, and people were furious. Plus-size model and body positivity advocate Tess Holliday was one of the