Every year, parents bring their kids to the mall to get their picture taken with Santa. They get the chance to finally ask for what they really want, and maybe justify some of those days where they didn't exactly make the nice list.
The problem is that kids don't seem to always love being handed to a stranger and being told to smile. I guess having a bearded man laugh a jolly "ho, ho, ho" in your face doesn't seem to make everyone happy. Luckily, Santa is a pro and never seems to take it personally. You know what, it can be overwhelming to meet a celebrity, can you really blame these kids?
1. They might try to run and hide
2. Sometimes one gets upset and the other just doesn't get what all the fuss is about
3. The face of pure joy
4. It looks as though Santa just told her she didn't make the "Nice" list
5. Listen, he's doing his best, but sometimes even Santa breaks down
6. "Mom, please, I swear I'll eat the carrots if you save me!"
7. "He said a pony wouldn't fit down the chimney!"
8. Even presents couldn't save him...
These aren't the only kids having a rough Christmas...
9. Mrs. Claus isn't much better with the kids
10. Sometimes a healthy dose of curiosity is smart, I mean he is a stranger
11. When Santa says he doesn't have a favorite but you know he does...
12. Escape at all costs
13. They've mastered the slither escape
14. "Please, just give me the present and let me leave! Fine, I don't even need the present!"
15. When your brother does nothing to save you from this terror
16. The full spectrum of reactions, from terror to defeat
17. "I HATE THIS BOOK!"
Santa has had a bad day, but it just keeps getting worse...
18. "Mom, I thought you loved me!"
19. When you simply cannot handle the stress anymore
20. Three out of three sisters agree, this wasn't worth it
21. Santa seems to know how to go with the flow, even when it oozes onto the floor
22. "Mom, I'm so over this, she's being unreasonable."
23. "I'll never forgive you for this!"
24. The one girl on the top right knows that this means she gets all the presents
25. "He said I was getting clothes for Christmas"
Maybe this is why Santa hides out for 90% of the year...
These are trying times we live in. With most of the world embracing social distancing, it's nice to see some good news. Learning to adapt is the name of the game and Carly Boyd had to do just that. Carly got engaged this past weekend and had to think outside of the box. She wanted to tell her grandfather her news, but knew she couldn't do so in person without risking the health of other