Every year, parents bring their kids to the mall to get their picture taken with Santa. They get the chance to finally ask for what they really want, and maybe justify some of those days where they didn't exactly make the nice list.
The problem is that kids don't seem to always love being handed to a stranger and being told to smile. I guess having a bearded man laugh a jolly "ho, ho, ho" in your face doesn't seem to make everyone happy. Luckily, Santa is a pro and never seems to take it personally. You know what, it can be overwhelming to meet a celebrity, can you really blame these kids?
1. They might try to run and hide
2. Sometimes one gets upset and the other just doesn't get what all the fuss is about
3. The face of pure joy
4. It looks as though Santa just told her she didn't make the "Nice" list
5. Listen, he's doing his best, but sometimes even Santa breaks down
6. "Mom, please, I swear I'll eat the carrots if you save me!"
7. "He said a pony wouldn't fit down the chimney!"
8. Even presents couldn't save him...
These aren't the only kids having a rough Christmas...
9. Mrs. Claus isn't much better with the kids
10. Sometimes a healthy dose of curiosity is smart, I mean he is a stranger
11. When Santa says he doesn't have a favorite but you know he does...
12. Escape at all costs
13. They've mastered the slither escape
14. "Please, just give me the present and let me leave! Fine, I don't even need the present!"
15. When your brother does nothing to save you from this terror
16. The full spectrum of reactions, from terror to defeat
17. "I HATE THIS BOOK!"
Santa has had a bad day, but it just keeps getting worse...
18. "Mom, I thought you loved me!"
19. When you simply cannot handle the stress anymore
20. Three out of three sisters agree, this wasn't worth it
21. Santa seems to know how to go with the flow, even when it oozes onto the floor
22. "Mom, I'm so over this, she's being unreasonable."
23. "I'll never forgive you for this!"
24. The one girl on the top right knows that this means she gets all the presents
25. "He said I was getting clothes for Christmas"
Maybe this is why Santa hides out for 90% of the year...
If you’re having one of those days where you just give up hope on humanity altogether, we promise this post will change your mind.It’s the story of a mother, her sick child, and a good Samaritan’s small gesture that meant the world to them.It began last week, when Kelsey Zwick boarded a flight from Orlando to Philadelphia, with her 11-month old daughter Lucy in tow.An anonymous man in first
For many of us, we've been told from a young age onward that spending time with family and friends during holidays is the right thing to do. We have all sorts of traditions built around this idea, and it certainly makes Christmastime all the more special.But since togetherness is what the most wonderful time of the year is all about, it can take a toll on person when a loved one is no longer
There are certain songs that only get better with time, and "Jolene" is one of them.The Dolly Parton hit was released in 1973, and it quickly climbed to the top of the charts, earning the country superstar two Grammy nominations. Parton wrote the heartbreaking song after she saw a red-headed woman flirt with her husband, Carl Dean. In the song, she pleads for the woman not to take her husband away just because she
We all have quirks with our significant others. Sometimes it's pet names, sometimes it's matching trinkets, and sometimes it's cute rituals that stick with you forever. Whatever your thing is, you'd be devastated to lose it. For Peter Bilello, he and his wife Grace had a lifetime of love, but one day Peter accidentally lost the trinkets the couple held so close. ABC NewsIt all started over 50 years ago when Peter and Grace were
When it comes to parenting, everyone wants to the best job they can. But the problem is that it's nearly impossible to know all the right things to do at all times. One thing may work for some parents, while others experience absolute failure using the exact same method. The same can be said for toys. Some toys are a huge hit with certain kids, but others absolutely hate them. I guess that's part of
A lot of people spend a lot of time planning the perfect proposal. They plan out what they are going to wear, what they are going to say, and most importantly to some, what the ring is going to look like. If you get down on one knee holding a ring, you hope that the person you give it to will like it, but you can never really be sure. But for one couple, the