Every year, parents bring their kids to the mall to get their picture taken with Santa. They get the chance to finally ask for what they really want, and maybe justify some of those days where they didn't exactly make the nice list.
The problem is that kids don't seem to always love being handed to a stranger and being told to smile. I guess having a bearded man laugh a jolly "ho, ho, ho" in your face doesn't seem to make everyone happy. Luckily, Santa is a pro and never seems to take it personally. You know what, it can be overwhelming to meet a celebrity, can you really blame these kids?
1. They might try to run and hide
2. Sometimes one gets upset and the other just doesn't get what all the fuss is about
3. The face of pure joy
4. It looks as though Santa just told her she didn't make the "Nice" list
5. Listen, he's doing his best, but sometimes even Santa breaks down
6. "Mom, please, I swear I'll eat the carrots if you save me!"
7. "He said a pony wouldn't fit down the chimney!"
8. Even presents couldn't save him...
These aren't the only kids having a rough Christmas...
9. Mrs. Claus isn't much better with the kids
10. Sometimes a healthy dose of curiosity is smart, I mean he is a stranger
11. When Santa says he doesn't have a favorite but you know he does...
12. Escape at all costs
13. They've mastered the slither escape
14. "Please, just give me the present and let me leave! Fine, I don't even need the present!"
15. When your brother does nothing to save you from this terror
16. The full spectrum of reactions, from terror to defeat
17. "I HATE THIS BOOK!"
Santa has had a bad day, but it just keeps getting worse...
18. "Mom, I thought you loved me!"
19. When you simply cannot handle the stress anymore
20. Three out of three sisters agree, this wasn't worth it
21. Santa seems to know how to go with the flow, even when it oozes onto the floor
22. "Mom, I'm so over this, she's being unreasonable."
23. "I'll never forgive you for this!"
24. The one girl on the top right knows that this means she gets all the presents
25. "He said I was getting clothes for Christmas"
Maybe this is why Santa hides out for 90% of the year...
We all parent differently, and that's something others tend to forget. Just because a mom or dad is doing something in a way you might not, doesn't mean that it's the wrong way. People are especially judgemental of those who parents kids with disabilities. Somehow strangers on the street think they know what's best for someone else's child. Facebook - Kelly DirkesThis couldn't be more true for Kelly Dirkes, who was rudely approached at a
I don't know about you, but I absolutely love figure skating and ice dancing. Whenever the Olympics come on, those are the first two sports I try to find on the schedule. Now, personally, my favorite ice dancers are the Canadian duo Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. Their chemistry is outstanding, and they are the definition of perfection in my books. Instagram - Tessa VirtueHowever, another skating couple is quickly launching up to the top,
Last year, the world mourned the death of Stephen Hawking, the physicist whose book A Brief History of Time made him a household name.While the average person probably couldn’t explain Hawking’s contribution to quantum mechanics (I sure can't), his career as a public educator made him world famous.Hawking lived with a form of ALS for more than 50 years.NASA - WikimediaHawking’s disability - a slow-progressing form of ALS called
As a parent, it can be difficult to relate to your child’s interests and hobbies.But even if you don’t "get" how they spend their time, it’s important to show your kids that you love and support them.So thankfully when one mom didn’t show any love for her daughter’s art project, social media gave her the encouragement she needed.Emely Cifuentes - TwitterEmely Cifuentes shared her younger sister Marley’
Co-parenting isn't always going to be easy. When a couple shares a child but chooses not to be together, it means there are going to be some uncomfortable moments, mainly when one of the parents starts seeing someone. The kids probably won't care at all, but it can be awkward to see your ex dating someone else, and acting like a parent to your own child. For Audrey Loving and Corey Henry had their daughter,
Months ago, it was announced that a single winner had hit the $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot, becoming America’s biggest-ever lottery winner.Now, the anonymous woman’s lawyer has revealed she will share her fortune with charity."I do realize that such good fortune carries a tremendous social responsibility, and it gives me a unique opportunity to assist, support and contribute to charities and causes that are close to my heart," the woman