Don't throw away those wine corks! Instead, use them to make this adorable Wine Cork Magnetic Planter. Not only is it a good way to re-use old corks, but it adds a fun nature element in your house! Succulents are the perfect plant to use for this DIY - they're hardy and don't need a lot of watering (perfect for people who tend to always kill their house plants...).
- Wine corks
- Potting soil
- Sharp Knife
- Hot glue
- Hollow out your corks using a sharp knife. Make sure not to go all the way through!
- Glue your magnets to the hollowed out corks.
- Add some potting soil to each cork.
- Next, add your succulents. Make sure to pack them down with a little bit more soil if needed. Spray the soil with water.
- Your planters are now complete! They should stick to anything metal in your house.