We've all heard the term "man cave" right? It refers to that one space in the home that a man gets to "take over" and keep his masculinity, because I guess proper interior design and nice furniture is too feminine for some people.
But when guys get their man caves, women don't get "ladies lairs." There's no one spot where we get to go and have our own space and do absolutely everything we want to it.
That's why these She Sheds are so amazing. It's a space where women can take time away in their backyard and enjoy a mini oasis. I know that my shed isn't used for much these days, so instead of wasting space, I'm going to redecorate it!
These are some great ideas for some lovely sheds, take my advice and get a professional to build you one! Unless of course, you are handy.
1. A nice reading area where you can escape!
2. A path through the garden to your She Shed.
3. If you have a view, you may as well take advantage of it!
4. Make your She Shed a destination spot!
5. Or keep it small, simple, and patriotic.
6. A comfy couch perfect for napping.
7. Or an extravagant former greenhouse ready for entertaining.
8. This reminds me of 'The Secret Garden'!
9. You can also make it a spot for your grandkids or young daughters to hang out.
10. I'm getting a Disney vibe from this place.
11. If you're into crafting, you can make yourself a craft shack where everything is organized!
12. Chandeliers will make anything fancy.
13. Encourage your kids to read with a fun place to do so.
14. An art studio with natural light will surely get your creative juices flowing.
15. It's like having a cabin in your backyard!
16. I love the colors, but it's the plate of cookies that sells it for me!
17. It could even be used as a little guest house when you have visitors in town!
18. Just imagine the breeze through here while drinking your coffee. Amazing!
Vaseline. Chances are you have some in your medicine cabinet or at the very least, you are aware of its existence. With the blue lid and greasy texture this is a product I've always known about, but other than on my lips, what would I use it for?First of all, the word "Vaseline" is used as a generic for petroleum jelly; in Portugal, the Unilever products are called Vaselina, and in Brazil, they call