We've all heard the term "man cave" right? It refers to that one space in the home that a man gets to "take over" and keep his masculinity, because I guess proper interior design and nice furniture is too feminine for some people.
But when guys get their man caves, women don't get "ladies lairs." There's no one spot where we get to go and have our own space and do absolutely everything we want to it.
That's why these She Sheds are so amazing. It's a space where women can take time away in their backyard and enjoy a mini oasis. I know that my shed isn't used for much these days, so instead of wasting space, I'm going to redecorate it!
These are some great ideas for your She Shed.
1. A nice reading area where you can escape!
2. A path through the garden to your She Shed.
3. If you have a view, you may as well take advantage of it!
4. Make your She Shed a destination spot!
5. Or keep it small, simple, and patriotic.
6. A comfy couch perfect for napping.
7. Or an extravagant former greenhouse ready for entertaining.
8. This reminds me of 'The Secret Garden'!
9. You can also make it a spot for your grandkids or young daughters to hang out.
10. I'm getting a Disney vibe from this place.
11. If you're into crafting, you can make yourself a craft shack where everything is organized!
12. Chandeliers will make anything fancy.
13. Encourage your kids to read with a fun place to do so.
14. An art studio with natural light will surely get your creative juices flowing.
15. It's like having a cabin in your backyard!
16. I love the colors, but it's the plate of cookies that sells it for me!
17. It could even be used as a little guest house when you have visitors in town!
18. Just imagine the breeze through here while drinking your coffee. Amazing!
Winter is the month for cozying up by the fireplace, putting on your favorite holiday movie, and forgetting about renovation projects until the warmer months come again. Or so you thought. What many homeowners don't realize is that taking on remodeling projects in the winter is a totally feasible task and it can be the perfect money-saving move.The annual expense on residential improvements and home repairs by homeowners is predicted to exceed $350 billion
Although gas prices are at recent memory lows, they are not likely to stay that way for very long. Anyone who drives has been in the uncomfortable situation where the gas needle is getting low but you really just need to wait another day or two until payday before filling up again. What is a person to do? You could tighten the belt and put a couple of dollars that would normally go to your
Homeless numbers keep climbing in almost every country in the world. For different reasons, way too many people find themselves in the position of not being able to provide adequate housing for themselves and their families. PixabayWhile community shelters are available, there simply aren't enough beds for the number of people that need them. Many people end up living on the streets or, if they are lucky, in their cars. While some communities are trying
I love a good hack, and I spend a huge chunk of my day finding clever ways to make the best use of things I already have lying around my home. Social media sites are filled with DIY articles and videos that teach you a bunch of interesting things. Instagram pages like Life Hacks and 5-Minute Crafts have a huge following, and for good reasons. These pages taught me things like how to perfectly peel
Gardening is one of the most relaxing hobbies of all, and a great way to spend more time outdoors.Which is why it's such a shame that (in most parts of the country) you can't do it year-round.As the temperature drops, backyard gardeners from coast to coast put away their tools and wait for spring. But you don't have to.There are all sorts of ways to keep gardening, or at least prepare for
A parent's job is to protect their children. Whether it's protecting them from harm, protecting their imagination, or protecting their individuality, there is a lot that goes into being a parent. When you bring your child to school, it can be a little bit intimidating because you can't be there to watch over them. You don't know what happens, and you have to trust that your child will feel safe enough throughout their day. Teachers