We've all heard the term "man cave" right? It refers to that one space in the home that a man gets to "take over" and keep his masculinity, because I guess proper interior design and nice furniture is too feminine for some people.
But when guys get their man caves, women don't get "ladies lairs." There's no one spot where we get to go and have our own space and do absolutely everything we want to it.
That's why these She Sheds are so amazing. It's a space where women can take time away in their backyard and enjoy a mini oasis. I know that my shed isn't used for much these days, so instead of wasting space, I'm going to redecorate it!
These are some great ideas for your She Shed.
1. A nice reading area where you can escape!
2. A path through the garden to your She Shed.
3. If you have a view, you may as well take advantage of it!
4. Make your She Shed a destination spot!
5. Or keep it small, simple, and patriotic.
6. A comfy couch perfect for napping.
7. Or an extravagant former greenhouse ready for entertaining.
8. This reminds me of 'The Secret Garden'!
9. You can also make it a spot for your grandkids or young daughters to hang out.
10. I'm getting a Disney vibe from this place.
11. If you're into crafting, you can make yourself a craft shack where everything is organized!
12. Chandeliers will make anything fancy.
13. Encourage your kids to read with a fun place to do so.
14. An art studio with natural light will surely get your creative juices flowing.
15. It's like having a cabin in your backyard!
16. I love the colors, but it's the plate of cookies that sells it for me!
17. It could even be used as a little guest house when you have visitors in town!
18. Just imagine the breeze through here while drinking your coffee. Amazing!
Homeless numbers keep climbing in almost every country in the world. For different reasons, way too many people find themselves in the position of not being able to provide adequate housing for themselves and their families. PixabayWhile community shelters are available, there simply aren't enough beds for the number of people that need them. Many people end up living on the streets or, if they are lucky, in their cars. While some communities are trying
I love a good hack, and I spend a huge chunk of my day finding clever ways to make the best use of things I already have lying around my home. Social media sites are filled with DIY articles and videos that teach you a bunch of interesting things. Instagram pages like Life Hacks and 5-Minute Crafts have a huge following, and for good reasons. These pages taught me things like how to perfectly peel
Gardening is one of the most relaxing hobbies of all, and a great way to spend more time outdoors.Which is why it's such a shame that (in most parts of the country) you can't do it year-round.As the temperature drops, backyard gardeners from coast to coast put away their tools and wait for spring. But you don't have to.There are all sorts of ways to keep gardening, or at least prepare for
The electric-powered washing machine is arguably one of the best inventions of the 20th Century. There's not a person in America that doesn't own or take advantage of this simple machine in their day-to-day lives. This practical invention saves you a lot of time, but there are ways to make the most out of your washing machine to help make your life even easier, and it all starts with the right products. There are
When you're looking to add a pet to your family, there will be a lot of factors you need to consider. Do you want a good guard dog? Do you want a dog that's good with kids? Do you want a high energy dog? Or are you looking for a dog that will be a big ol' couch potato? One of the biggest factors that people often consider is how much does a dog like
Ever since we were young, we've been taught that washing our hair should follow a specific order - rinse, shampoo, lather, rinse, repeat, then conditioner, and maybe repeat the last step if you want that extra slip.While this may seem like a natural way to get your locks clean and shiny, there are some people who are now challenging the order, and many are getting some great results. Turns out, it may be much