This Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken is going to be your new favorite weeknight meal recipe. Not only is it quick and easy to whip up, but the tender, juicy chicken and fresh crunchy veggies make it absolutely irresistible!
The last thing I want to do after coming home from work is spend hours making dinner. Thankfully, this recipe is so easy you can practically make it in your sleep (although we don't recommend it!). Just place everything on a baking sheet and pop it in the oven - can cooking get easier than this? I don't think so!
Scroll down to see how to make this mouth watering Teriyaki Chicken.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (preferably low sodium)
- 4-5 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- green onions (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ground ginger, cornstarch and and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and let thicken. Make sure to stir so the sauce doesn't burn. Once thickened, remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Spray with cooking oil so the ingredients don't stick to the pan.
- Add the chicken to the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle 1-2 spoonfuls of glaze on each piece and place in preheated oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove the chicken from the oven and drizzle more glaze on each breast.
- Arrange the broccoli and carrots around the chicken. Season veggies with salt and pepper and drizzle more of the glaze over top.
- Place pan in oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with remaining sauce.
- Enjoy the chicken and veggies as is, or you can serve them over rice or quinoa. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!
Have you ever made teriyaki chicken before? What recipe did you use?
You can watch our step by step video below that shows you how to make this super quick and tasty weeknight meal. Let us know how yours turns out!