Sometimes you just need a delicious bowl of noodles to feel satisfied. These spicy noodles check all the right boxes when it comes to making a delicious meal - they're quick, easy and super tasty so you can whip them up whenever the cravings strike.
If you don't love things super spicy you can cut down on the amount of red pepper flakes and chili paste (or leave them out altogether).
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp chili paste
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp honey
- Green onions, peanuts, sesame seeds, cilantro (optional garnishes)
- Cook your spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat add the oil and red pepper flakes and cook for 2 min.
- Add the chili paste, soy sauce and honey. Stir and bring to a simmer to thicken slightly.
- Add the cooked noodles to the sauce and toss to combine.
- Remove pan from the heat and add your garnishes of choice (green onion, peanuts, sesame seeds and cilantro).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!