Who knew pork could be this juicy! Gramma obviously didn’t get the memo on the right way to prepare these simple to ruin meats. Only one word you need to remember and that’s “MARINADE”!
So now we understand that a marinade is essential to juicy chops, let’s go ahead and make some Sticky Honey Garlic Pork Chops! You will never eat something so intensely flavorful!
- 2 - 10 ounce pork chops
- ⅓ cup honey
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients except for pork chops. Whisk together and pour into a large ziplock bag, add chops, seal bag and marinate 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Take chops out of marinade and rub a bit of the marinade off before searing. Heat a thick pan over medium high heat with a tablespoon of oil and cook chops 3-4 minutes a side, remove chops from pan, lower heat and add marinade. Cook marinade until reduced and thick. Add chops back in and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until your chops are covered with sticky goodness all over them!
- Serve with whatever you like!